Powerful, yet gentle, overnight exfoliation treatment formulated with fruit acids and nourishing vitamins.
▪ Removes dead and dull skin cells.
▪ Revitalizes dull skin, revives radiance and brightens skin.
▪ Combats dry and flaky skin.
▪ Increases collagen density to reduce hyper-pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.
▪ Enhances moisture balance.
All. Including sensitive.
AHA (Citric, Tartaric (Grape seed) and Glycolic Acid (Sugar Cane)), Retinol, Vitamin E, Beta-carotene.
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua, Alcohol denat., Petrolatum, Glyceryl stearate, Paraffinum liquidum, Tocopheryl acetate, Stearyl alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Isopropyl myristate, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, Citrus reticulata peel oil, Salicylic acid, Parfum, Cinnamomum camphora, Citric acid, Retinol, Formic acid, Beta-carotene.
How to Use
Step 2: CORRECT & TREAT
Apply a thin layer to cleansed face and neck. Massage in. For oily skin, leave to absorb for 10 minutes. Then massage any excess in. Use at night, at least three times per week.
Follow with a Vita-A-Kombi treatment.
Karin's Insider Beauty Tip
▪ Use in spring to renew the skin after winter and to prepare it for sun exposure in summer.
▪ Use in fall and winter to regenerate the skin after coldness.
▪ When used before a Vita-A-Kombi treatment the AHA helps acidifying the retinol under the skin and accelerates collagen production for more intense anti-aging effects.