The ultimate beach companion! Formulated with 1% active oxygen this face and body cream deeply hydrates the skin and maximize tanning.
▪ Optimally hydrates the skin before sun exposure.
▪ Accelerates tanning and the production of melanin for a healthy, glowing tan.
▪ Maintains elasticity of the skin.
▪ Enhances the benefits of sun protection creams.
▪ Rehydrates and regenerates the skin after sun exposure.
▪ Prepares for another day in the sun.
Skin Types All. Including sensitive.
Learn more about Dr. Herzog s patented, revolutionary Oxygen Technology .
1% Active Oxygen, Vitamin E, SPF 4
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua, Petrolatum, Glyceryl stearate, Paraffinum liquidum, Polysorbate 80, Stearyl alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Hydrogen peroxide 1%, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl acetate, Salicylic acid, Parfum, Benzyl salicylate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, alpha isomethyl ionone./p>
How to Use
CORRECT, TREAT & NOURISH
Apply a thin layer onto cleansed face and body using the brush. Do not massage in. Leave to absorb for at least 30 seconds. Then massage in any excess. Use before and after sun exposure.
Karin's Insider Beauty Tip
▪ For optimal results, begin use at least 2 weeks before sun exposure. ▪ Oxygen Sun is not a sunscreen. An additional SPF should always be used. ▪ Avoid contact with eyebrows and hairline, as this product may lighten hair over time. ▪ For best results, apply with a brush in order to avoid absorption of active ingredients through the fingertips.