With 2% of active oxygen, this treatment is designed to treat and regulate acne-prone skin. This light cream helps to limit the formation of excess sebum, clogged pores and blemishes.
Ideal for adolescents or adults oily skin prone to breakouts and blackheads. Can be used to reduce chronic inflammatory skin conditions, such as Rosacea, Dermatitis & Psoriasis (non-sensitive skin only).
▪ Oil-free treatment
▪ Optimizes skin functions.
▪ Clears surface acne and blemishes.
▪ Neutralize subcutaneous bacteria.
▪ Eliminate accumulated toxins.
▪ Limits the production of excess sebum and clogged pores.
▪ Enhances nutrient absorption and hydrates.
Skin Types All. Especially oily, acneic or combination skin.
Key Ingredients: 2% Active Oxygen, Salicylic acid.
Full Ingredient List: Aqua, Petrolatum, Glyceryl stearate, Paraffinum liquidum, Hydrogen peroxide 2%, Stearyl alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Salicylic acid.
How to Use
Step 2: CORRECT & TREAT
Apply a thin layer to the cleansed face and neck using a brush. Do not massage in. Leave to absorb for at least 30 seconds. Massage in any excess. Use daily, morning and night.
Karin's Insider Beauty Tip
▪ Ideal for humid climates since the formula does not leave a film on the skin. ▪ For best results, apply with the Small Brush in order to avoid the absorption of the active ingredients through the fingertips. ▪ Avoid contact with eyebrows and hairline, as this product may lighten hair over time.