Patented anti-aging mask with 2% active oxygen, vitamin A and a blend of essential oils - the perfect treat before a big event or after air travel.
Oxygen facilitates the acidification of vitamin A into retinol yielding all the anti-aging benefits of retinoic acid without the typical side effects of irritation, dehydration or photosensitivity. Learn more about the patented Oxygen Technology .
▪ Minimizes breakouts and helps to fight blemishes.
▪ Restores hydration levels of the skin.
▪ Provides a lifting and toning effect.
▪ Reduces visible signs of aging and hyperpigmentation.
▪ Leaves the skin refreshed, plumped and radiant.
Skin Types All. Including sensitive.
2% Active Oxygen, Retinol, Essential Oils of Grapefruit, Mandarin, Orange and Apricot.
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua, Petrolatum, Glyceryl stearate, Paraffinum liquidum, Hydrogen peroxide 2%, Polysorbate 80, Stearyl alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Tocopheryl acetate, Retinyl palmitate, Citrus paradisi peel oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, Salicylic acid, Fructose, Citrus reticulata peel oil, Parfum, Tocopherol, Limonene, Benzyl salicylate, Linalool
How to Use
Step 2: CORRECT & TREAT
Apply liberally to a cleansed face and neck using the brush. Leave to absorb for at least 10 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Use one to three times per week.
Karin's Insider Beauty Tip
▪ For very dry skin or to treat blemishes, leave the mask on overnight. ▪ For the ultimate skin lifting and anti-aging effect, use after E&R Hyaluronic Serum. ▪ Safe to use on lips, eyelids and under the eyes. ▪ Avoid contact with eyebrows and hairline, as this product may lighten hair over time. ▪ For best results, apply with a brush in order to avoid absorption of active ingredients through the fingertips.