Patented after-shave treatment for men with 1% active oxygen, vitamin A and vitamin E fragranced with invigorating citrus oils.
Oxygen facilitates the acidification of vitamin A into retinol yielding all the anti-aging benefits of retinoic acid without the typical side effects of irritation, dehydration or photosensitivity. Learn more about the patented Oxygen Technology .
▪ Calms, reduces irritations and evens skin tone.
▪ Boosts skin renewal to heal small scrapes and cuts.
▪ Detoxes the skin
▪ Antiseptic properties of active oxygen prevent razor bumps and ingrown hair.
▪ For skin feeling soft, clean and energized.
Skin Types All. Including oily and combination skin.
Key Ingredients: 1% Oxygen, Retinol, Vitamin E, Camomile
Full Ingredient List: Aqua, Petrolatum, Glyceryl stearate, Paraffinum liquidum, Tocopheryl acetate, Polysorbate 80, Stearyl alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Hydrogen peroxide 1%, Retinyl palmitate, Parfum, Salicylic acid, Tocopherol, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, Benzyl salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Coumarin, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Eugenol.
How to Use
Step 2: CORRECT & TREAT
Apply a thin layer to a shaved or cleansed face using the brush. Do not massage in. Leave to absorb for at least 30 seconds. Then massage in any excess. Use daily.
Karin's Insider Beauty Tip
▪ Use product around the eye area to fight dark circles and puffiness. ▪ Avoid contact with eyebrows and hairline, as this product may lighten hair over time. ▪ For best results, apply with a brush in order to avoid absorption of active ingredients through the fingertips.