Lightweight Vitamin A concentrate formulated with vitamin E and a blend of plant and seed oils to nourish and plump dry skin without oiliness.
▪ Heals dry and dehydrated skin without greasiness.
▪ Maximizes the effects of oxygen treatments.
▪ Nourishes and revitalizes fatigued skin to restore a more radiant complexion.
▪ Extra high retinol concentration boosts collagen production to eliminate signs of aging.
▪ Protects skin against damaging environmental factors and harsh weather conditions.
Skin Types Dry and dehydrated skin. Skin needing additional replenishment during the first weeks of oxygen treatment.
Key Ingredients: Retinol, Vitamin E, Sesame Oil, Avocado Oil
Full Ingredient List: Sesamum indicum seed oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Retinol, Beta-carotene, Parfum.
How to Use
Apply a few drops to skin before oxygen cream. Gently massage. Apply daily or as needed.
Karin's Insider Beauty Tip ▪ Ideal for oxygen treatment beginners. The oil relieves the feeling of tension some might feel during the first weeks. ▪ Use during harsh climates such as winter for additional nourishment and skin protection. ▪ This oil can also be used to rub it into the nail beds for supple and healthy nails or onto the lips to plump and hydrate. ▪ Bonus Benefit: Used underneath any oxygen product, the oil will deliver a concentrated dose of essential vitamins to feed the skin and boost anti-aging effect.