Lightweight Vitamin A concentrate formulated with vitamin E and a blend of plant and seed oils to nourish and plump dry skin without oiliness.
▪ Heals dry and dehydrated skin without greasiness.
▪ Maximizes the effects of oxygen treatments.
▪ Nourishes and revitalizes fatigued skin to restore a more radiant complexion.
▪ Extra high retinol concentration boosts collagen production to eliminate signs of aging.
▪ Protects skin against damaging environmental factors and harsh weather conditions.
Dry and dehydrated skin. Skin needing additional replenishment during the first weeks of oxygen treatment.
Retinol, Vitamin E, Sesame Oil, Avocado Oil
Full Ingredient List:
Sesamum indicum seed oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Retinol, Beta-carotene, Parfum.
How to Use
Step 3: NOURISH
Apply a few drops to skin over oxygen cream. Leave to penetrate for a few minutes.
Apply daily or as needed.
Karin's Insider Beauty Tip
▪ Ideal for oxygen treatment beginners. The oil relieves the feeling of tension some might feel during the first weeks.
▪ Use during harsh climates such as winter for additional nourishment and skin protection.
▪ This oil can also be used to rub it into the nail beds for supple and healthy nails or onto the lips to plump and hydrate.
▪ Bonus Benefit: Used underneath any oxygen product, the oil will deliver a concentrated dose of essential vitamins to feed the skin and boost anti-aging effect.