Dual-action anti-aging treatment with 1% active oxygen, vitamin A and Alpha-Hydroxy Acids for the ultimate skin rejuvenation and surface exfoliation.
Oxygen facilitates the acidification of vitamin A into retinol yielding all the anti-aging benefits of retinoic acid without the typical side effects of irritation, dehydration or photosensitivity. Learn more about the patented Oxygen Technology .
▪ AHA supports the acidification of retinol for intensified anti-aging effects.
▪ Treats profound signs of aging such as wrinkles and dark spots.
▪ Eliminates debris and accumulated toxins.
▪ Enhances nutrient absorption and deeply hydrates.
▪ AHA removes dead cells, boosts cell regeneration, and increases collagen density.
Mature and aging skin. 50 years+.
1% Active Oxygen, Retinol, Vitamin E, AHA (Glycolic, Tartric and Citric Acids)
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua, Petrolatum, Glyceryl stearate, Paraffinum liquidum, Tocopheryl acetate, 1% Hydrogen peroxide, Polysorbate 80, Stearyl alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Cetearyl ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl myristate, Citric acid, Salicylic acid, Fructose, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, Retinol, Parfum.
How to Use
Step 2: CORRECT & TREAT
Apply a thin layer to the cleansed face and neck using the brush. Do not massage in. Leave to absorb for 1 minute. Massage in any excess. Use daily, morning and night.
Karin's Insider Beauty Tip
▪ During first week of usage, apply Vita-A-Kombi with AHA only at night and use Vita-A-Kombi 1 in the morning. Gradually increase usage.
▪ For new users, the skin can feel tight or dry and blemishes may appear as the oxygen pushes out debris and toxins. To reduce this effect apply a few drops of Vita-A-Kombi Oil to the face before using the cream.
▪ To boost radiance, apply only in the morning and use Oxygen Hyalu Lift at night.
▪ Avoid contact with eyebrows and hairline, as this product may lighten hair over time.
▪ For best results, apply with a brush in order to avoid absorption of active ingredients through the fingertips.